Connect Church - South Roxana Core Beliefs
- There is only one true, living, and eternal God and that the Godhead is revealed as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Scriptures are the Old and New Testaments; the inspired and infallible Word of God and therein is found the reliable guide of Christian faith and conduct.
- God created man in His own image to bring Him honor through obedience, and that when man disobeyed, he became a fallen sinful creature, unable to save himself.
- Salvation (regeneration, sanctification, justification, and redemption) has been provided for all mankind through the redemptive work (life, death, resurrection, ascension, and intercession) of Jesus Christ, and that this Salvation can be received only through Repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Those who abide in Christ have the assurance of salvation. However, we believe that the Christian retains his freedom of choice; therefore, it is possible for him to turn away from God and be finally lost.